All students and parent-teachers of HLA Preparatory School are required to uphold our Code of Conduct. HLA Preparatory School reserves the right to dismiss a family for personal and/or academic misconduct that takes place either inside or outside of the teaching home at our discretion. Fees will not be refunded.
- Any activity which compromises the academic integrity of HLA Preparatory School and undermines the educational process will not be tolerated and will be grounds for dismissal. This sort of academic misconduct includes, but is not limited to, cheating, fabrication, plagiarism, unauthorized use of resources, violation of published academic regulations, and facilitating academic dishonesty.
- Not representing HLA Preparatory School to the best of my ability in attitude and effort, using inappropriate language, or not being a good example of character or sportsmanship.
- Physical or verbal threats or abuse of school personnel will be grounds for dismissal.
- Conviction for violating Tennessee criminal codes or those of your residential jurisdiction will be grounds for dismissal.
- Any violation to the Code of Conduct from the school in which the student is playing is also grounds for dismissal.